“The Anglican Parish of Lower Hutt wishes to appoint an ordained or lay minister to this important role.
The appointee’s focus will be to:
- coordinate and develop the current ministry to children, youth and their families,
- offer chaplaincy services to Chilton St James school,
- assist with preaching and leading of worship.
The appointee should have a proven record of;
- building and sustaining relationships with young people and adults,
- an established ability to motivate and enable others,
- a clear competency in leadership,
- an ability to work in a team and in consultation with others is important.
Applicants must be willing to work at least 50% of a full time role.
A position description is available from
The Revd Peter Benge
Vicar, Anglican Parish of Lower Hutt,
PO Box 30-254
email email@example.com, tel 04) 569 6737
Applications should include a curriculum vitae and the names of three referees. Applications close 5 pm Friday 25 August., 2017″