A rare opportunity exists for an exceptional leader to join our science faculty at St Peter’s School in Cambridge commencing in Term 2. 2019. Start date is negotiable.
This role will
As the successful applicant, you will:
• Use the NZ Science curriculum and International Baccalaureate to inform learning programme
• Lead and coach the science teaching team, inspiring high performance, engagement and
• Develop learning partnerships with teachers and students
• Monitor student learning and track achievement
• Build positive and respectful relationships with students
• Actively involve parents and families in supporting student engagement in science
• Work closely with our Deans and Senior Leadership Team to continuously raise student achievement
This exciting role requires a passion for science as well as exceptional relationship building and communication skills. An experienced teacher, you will also be a true people leader, who models resilience, innovation and empathy. Knowledge of the independent school sector is an advantage.
At St Peter’s we have an exceptional work environment in beautifully landscaped grounds. We offer excellent employment benefits including, access to our gym and pool facilities, staff lunches, excellent employer contribution to Kiwi Saver and a culture which values excellence. At St Peter’s you will work in a collaborative team who are committed to making a difference in the lives of young people.
How to Apply?
To apply please use the following link http://www.stpeters.school.nz/Welcome/Work-at-St-Peter-s
Applications close at noon on Wednesday 15 May 2019